Feeling stuck, overwhelmed, or unfulfilled in your life or career?
As we go through life, various experiences – both the good and the bad – shape who we are. In learning from these many life experiences we develop habits, beliefs, fears, and patterns which become the guiding factors in our lives. Sometimes these factors can be beneficial, but they can also be roadblocks preventing us from living a healthy, happy and productive life.
We have the wonderful ability to reshape who we are by identifying and addressing those habits, beliefs, and fears which hold us back, but it can be difficult for us to see these limiting belief and habits because they blind us from the truth of our potential. We create our own fears, based on what we know (or think we know), and make poor life choices, remaining in the same unfulfilling patterns of behavior, not realizing the choices that are available to us.
This is where working with a Life Coach is so important. A life coach will help, guide, motivate and inspire you to discover and overcome all the obstacles, fears and beliefs that are stopping you from reaching your goals.
Life Coaching with John Polemis will help you improve your personal and professional life, including:
- Overcoming your fears and handle stress better
- Defining goals and developing action plans
- Help getting direction in life and move forward
- Improving balance between work and life
- Help dealing with stressful situations & depression
- Identifying obstacles and fears, along with guidance to overcome them
- Prioritizing & time management
- Help making difficult decisions in high-risk situations or challenges
- Improving relationships & life overall
- Help with identifying weaknesses and core strengths to maximize potential
- Improving life by finding your passion, reducing stress and increasing productivity
Not All Life Coaches are Equal!
Unfortunately, Life Coaching is not well regulated so it is important to choose a coach who is certified and well-trained.
John Polemis is a Certified Professional Coach trained through the rigorous Coaching for Transformation program, accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the only coaching certification program that emphasizes cultural awareness and social change.
John’s extensive training takes a holistic approach to coaching, going beyond theories and models to work with clients on a deeper level to coach the whole person: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
“It’s not about fixing my clients. It’s about listening to them and helping them move forward. ”
- More information about coaching
- Coaching options and packages
- Visit John’s website CoachedByJohn.com